This equipment can be used for various standard and custom form applications - you can simply print your forms and or marketing material in your own laser or inkjet printer and feed the forms through this machine for a one step fold and seal. Just remove the folded and sealed material and mail out - It's just that easy!
The MBM-ES 5000 Pressure sealer quickly creates single-sheet self mailers without the need for an envelopes. Maximum monthly volume is 50,000. The feed tray holds up to 150 forms. It can be used for paychecks, invoices, tax forms (W2, 1099, etc.), medical reports, and ID cards among others. It is a safe and secure method for mailing sensitive documents.
The MBM-ES 5000 has an easy-to-use display panel that features automatic stop and re-start functions, electronic thickness detection, and batch counter. There is a multi-sensor monitoring system. The reverse friction roller (RFR) system automatically detects and corrects double feeds. The compact, desktop design and quiet operation make it ideal for corporate environments.
The ES-5000 is easy to operate and maintain. The entire folding unit slides out for easy maintenance. It has a manual feeder for pre-folded forms and an anti-jam system. An optional drum for Z and EZ folds on legal size paper is available.
Pressure Seal Forms can be used for a variety of common and custom business uses, including:
- Flyers & Other Marketing Materials
- Rebate Coupons
- Service Renewals
- Income Tax Forms
- Property Tax Bills
- And Much More!
|Paper size||6" x 8" to 9 1/4" x 14"|
|Paper weight||24 to 28 lbs.|
|Power supply||115 V, 60 Hz||
*may vary due to variations in paper
- Quickly and easily folds and seals single-sheet self mailers
- Provides an environmentally friendly mailing solution by eliminating envelopes
- Can be used for a wide variety of applications including paychecks, invoices, tax forms (T4, Payroll, etc.), medical reports, and more applications (listed below)
- Compact, desktop design and quiet operation make it ideal for corporate environments
- Quick and easy set-up and adjustment
- Entire folding unit slides out for easy maintenance
- Manual feeder for pre-folded forms
- Anti-jam system
- 4 fold settings (Z, V, C, double parallel)
- Optional drum for Z and EZ folds on legal